On to February....with more exciting events. Nathan built a Kit Kat house out of 50 mini Kit Kats to celebrate the 50th day of school--again with the tape--I should buy stock!! This was a little early in the morning for Nate--I forgot to take the picture the day before--OOPS! Like the "door" on the front--it's a treasure chest--but it fit perfectly! Good job Nate!
Then Scott was elected as an officer for the safety patrol--here he is in his uniform--I'm going to have to chase the girls off with a stick--you know the saying about guys in uniform....I don't know if I'm ready for all that yet!
Then we had Valentine's Day! Awww, my sweet Valentine's!! I made them each their very own, very large heart shaped cookie with a litte message!
And of course, Nathan made a bag at each of his schools to gather all of his Valentine's..
And to my surprise (mostly becuase we'd just had a rather heated "discussion" the night before) and my shear delight, I discovered a Valentine from my sweet Alan...
Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever seen?!? I LOVE IT!! I'm keepin' it! : )
And if all that weren't exciting enough......Nathan had his first visit from the tooth fairy!!! YEA! It only took like 4 weeks to get the baby tooth out--the adult tooth was already half way in--look close!!!
And if all that weren't exciting enough......Nathan had his first visit from the tooth fairy!!! YEA! It only took like 4 weeks to get the baby tooth out--the adult tooth was already half way in--look close!!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment