January was a big month!! First we had New Year's. I think I was the only one who fell asleep for a bit, but I was back up before the ball dropped, so it counts!! Here's our annual picture....
Nathan had a big month creating new trucks! He got some building kits for Christmas, so he assembled the tow truck.....
Then he decided to turn one of his regular pick up trucks into his own Bigfoot truck. So he took the wheels off, borrowed the big wheels from one of his other monster trucks--taped the whole thing together, painted the red truck blue, becuase Bigfoot is blue and then wrote Bigfoot on both sides of the truck. Absolutely precious!!!! : )
Then the month got even more exciting when we discovered that his tooth was loose and his first adutl tooth was coming in--had to get a close up of that one!!!
And to finish off the month, we celebrated Scott's 11th birthday! Happy Birthday Scott!
He had a very fun party with his friends in December, when they were all still on break from school. He opted for Chick-fil-a shakes instead of cake so I had to get creative with the candles--they don't really sit up in a shake very well. Fortunatley, I still had some Rolos from Christmas, so I proped up the candles on a plate with some Rolos! : )
Then the first day back to school was his birthday--we took treats in--I think that was a hit! Then we celebrated with family and he was thrilled to get some major gift cards, some cash and more Green Bay gear!
It's so fun to have Scott as a part of the family....it's fun to watch him play with and help Nathan! He's such a good student and athlete--love to watch him play basketball and softball! He can be very galant when he wants to be and can also be very cuddley! Love you Scott!
No comments:
Post a Comment